Maybe someone needs this. I rewrote that Script to show Shortlinks after 10 Claims:
a (not really) complete re-rewrite of the (moderately) popular but mostly outdated Floodgate Script
|Table of Contents|
Featuresa list of notable features of the script
- Added a Shortlink being generated after every 10 Claims to slow the user down
- New: ExpressCrypto implemented!
- Revised Claim Process
- Progress is saved even between sessions
- Payouts Can be sent Every X claims
- internal tracking of claims to allow easy customization.
- Simplified Layout
- a new bootstrap based design
- easily change layout and colors via the admin panel
- Responsive & Mobile Friendly
- Powerful Admin Panel
- No more Editing Configs with a fully integrated Admin Panel
- Manage Currencies, Shortlinks & Banner Ads Conveniently.
- Easily add Captchas and Proxy Detection
- Future Proof
- No Hardcoded currencies by dynamically fetching Currencies from EC (removed until EC adds this endpoint) + Added EX-Gold and EX-Silver, you can add more in the source Code
- Images are pulled from EC whenever a currency is added
- API limit detection notifies you when to increase the payout cycle
- Apache or NGinX (any version)
- PHP 5.6 or Higher
- Read and Write Permissions Required
- ExpressCrypto Account + Expresscrypto API Key
- PHP 7.0 or Higher
- the higher the version the better. Never Versions genrally outperform older PHP version
- PHP-SQLite3 Extention
- SQLite offers Higher performance to json without needing to setup a Database.
- Download the newest version from github
- Unpack it on your server and remove the ZIP (Keep it on your local pc though incase you need it!)
- visit the index page in your browser - this will create a Security Key and store it in your config.
- open the config.php file, get your Security Key and use it to set up admin credentials
- Done! you can now configure your script and never need to touch a config file again!
- Open claim.php, hit Ctrl + F and search for 'count10', change the api code and url there, to get Shortlinks from your preferred Shortlink Provider
- Open admin.php and add the Currencies you want to add under $Currencies